no items to display
Smoothies make a quick, nutritious breakfast, but some mornings they’re not quick enough. If you’re already running late for work or you need to drive through killer traffic to get the kids to their day camp, you probably won’t be gathering ingredients – no matter what good intentions you had the night before. That’s where smoothie bags come in!
On a hectic morning, imagine if your favorite smoothie ingredients were already proportioned, chopped and ready to go. How easy would it be to dump them into the blender with a little liquid and simply press a button?
That’s the brilliance of the smoothie bag! It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- The night before, gather, measure, and chop (if needed) all of your smoothie ingredients together and place in a zip-top bag.
- Throw the bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
- In the morning, dump what’s in the bag into the blender with the liquid of your choice and blend. Voila!
Of course, smoothies are even better if you include Juice Plus+ Complete shake mix, which offers nutrients, protein, and fiber from whole foods. Check out these Complete recipes.
Juice Plus+ Complete Green Smoothie
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete French Vanilla
- 1 pear (cored)
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup pineapple
- 1 handful kale
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Water as needed
Juice Plus+ Complete Mocha Smoothie
- 1 scoop Juice Plus+ Complete Dutch Chocolate
- ¼ cup strong coffee
- 3 dates
- 3 ice cubes
- ½ cup milk or milk alternative of your choice
- For garnish: 2 chopped walnuts and cocoa powder
- Water as needed, if too thick
We love to hear how our customers use Juice Plus+ Complete to make smoothies. Here are some of your latest ideas.
“I love the French Vanilla Complete! I mix it with skim milk, a spoonful of peanut butter, a banana and handful of ice.” Lois
“I actually crave the shake in the morning I put flaxseed and a banana in it…real good with strawberries!” Kelly
“I have the French Vanilla mix and use it with almond milk and strawberries. So tasty.” Samantha
Do you have more smoothie ideas? Share them in the comments below!